Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New forum setup - have a couple questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum setup - have a couple questions.

I am building a forum site that is REGION specific... namely 6 regions of the USA that make up the site. On the home page of the site, there is a map with 6 regions, you click on the region you want and you are sent to the forums for that region. My dilemma....

I would like 6 regions to have all of the same forums and sub-forums as eachother, just set up for different regions. I have hot linked the regions on the map into the specific forums, but my problem is that I cannot create title bars for each of the sub-forum categories within each specific region. When I try and create a new title bar section, it doesn't show up when i click on region from the map.

Its difficult to explain what i mean, if anyone has a few minutes to help Id be happy to call or have you call me.... If needed, I can post up pictures of what I am referring too.

Thanks in advance.

Pictures showing you plans could help here.
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

Ok, I am not too familiar with the technical names associated with VB, so please bare with me...

Here is a graphic, not my site, of what i am talking about.

I have one URL that i want 6 region forums... the homepage has a MAP that shows the regions, you click on the region, it goes to that forum. My problem, the way it is set up now, when i click a region I only have ONE sub forum - i dont have the ability to create NEW sub forums under that specific region, how do I create and link more than one Sub_forum and Title bar into each region... i dont want one page listing ALL 6 regions and their sub forums - the page would scroll forever.

Any work arounds?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X