No announcement yet.

Problem with PayPal IPN - Transaction successful, but not applied in vBulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with PayPal IPN - Transaction successful, but not applied in vBulletin

I am having a problem with the paypal IPN all of a sudden. It has been working for years and now that I am running 4.2.1 it is failing.
    I get successful charge records (as shown below), but the users paid subscription date and status are not updating.
    Paypal 20:04, 22nd Jul 2013 6BX382575P907530K 10.00 USD Megalink ApRadar Pro User Charge
    As you can see the charge was good, but the user no longer is in the right usergroup and the paid subscription was cancelled and set inactive.

Anyone have any ideas?
    I have not modified the payment processor at all.

Thanks

Brian

So nothings changed on your webhosts end, or anything?

Comment

Nothing that I know of. It only appears to be affecting one subscription. This may be because it's the only one that has renewed lately though. I do know that for a little while, write permissions were disabled on the host and I re-enabled them when updating to 4.2.1, but I don't see how this would affect it.

Comment

Can you link me to your site?

Comment

Sure. http://apradar.com

Comment

I just checked, had 2 payments come in this morning and neither user's subscription updated the expiration date. Both transaction logs show a Charge record and are successful.

Comment

My apologies. I'm an idiot haha. It was a permissions issue. I have resolved it, thank you for your time.

Comment

Glad you got it.

Comment