Moving sub-forums to a new domain and whole new forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving sub-forums to a new domain and whole new forum

I'm interested in moving a subset of my forum to a new domain using another vbulletin license. How feasible is this is and what is the best way to go about it?

Baring some very small changes such as the banner image I would actually like to the two to look and feel identical so ideally I would love it if were possible to copy the whole of the existing forum to a another directory and database copy and just delete all the sub-forums from either copy I don't want to use...

Thanks
    Please vote for my enhancement requests: 1, 2, 3 and 4...

Interesting Idea, I have wondered if I could do the same sort of thing
    Designing Your Forum Around The Members Lifestyle becoming A Valuable Asset To The Community With VB Before Trying To Make A Buck.

Comment

So it was pretty straight forward in the end and I'm 99% of the way there after a little confusion with xcache not liking several forums in the same installation. Regardless I'm now at the stage of needed to redirect the urls of just two sub-forums and their sub-forums to the domain but I'm not sure how. Any suggestions?

Comment

Never mind I found my answer.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X