Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ski4People
    replied
    Thank you, I opened the support ticket, let's wait for an answer.

Leave a comment:

• Riasat
    replied
    Originally posted by LukeNet View Post
    Where exactly? here?
    Hi LukeNet.

That's the bug report area where you/we can report bugs. Support ticket is where you can open a "thread" with your site link/admin acc details so that we can take a look at the issue first hand. http://members.vbulletin.com/ or you can just pm me the details so that I can check.

Leave a comment:

• Ski4People
    replied
    Originally posted by CvP View Post
    Open a support ticket.
    Where exactly? here?

Leave a comment:

• Riasat
    replied
    Open a support ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Ski4People
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Clear the cms cache, and refresh your browser.
    It doesn't work, I already tested that before asking here, I tried also to go into Maintenance -> Rebuild Styles with no success

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Clear the cms cache, and refresh your browser.

Leave a comment:

• Ski4People
    replied
    Originally posted by CvP View Post
    That feature does work. I have used it several times. Did you make those skins selectable in style manager? (enable the check boxes).
    Yes I did, I don't know where is the problem, I create a new style with the Style Generator, changing completely the colors, saved it, applied it to the home of the CMS and it keeps the old one, it just change the logo, replacing it with the vbulletin default one, same thing if I set the new style as default or for other sections of the cms, if I set a custom style for a forum, it change.
    The only stylevar that i changed into the "default style" installed with vbulletin is "titleimage".
    Maybe some mess with the default style??? How can I overwrite the default style of vbulletin from a fresh install db to my existent board?

I also tried on a fresh install and the styles works correctly but I need to resolve this issue, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Riasat
    replied
    That feature does work. I have used it several times. Did you make those skins selectable in style manager? (enable the check boxes).

Leave a comment:

• Ski4People
    started a topic [CMS] Individual style for CMS section not working

Individual style for CMS section not working

My problem is that I decided to use a different style for the CMS and keep the existing one for the forum, so I edited the section and set the new style for the home and the other sections, I saved and nothing changed, I also tried to generate new styles with the integrated style generator and apply them to different section, no success (section are all published).

My main goal is to use the current custom style (generated with the style generator) and vary just the background and some font color.

All this tests are made in local, to not compromise the functionality of the online site.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X