Prohibit posting links in post before a certain number of posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Prohibit posting links in post before a certain number of posts

Is there a way to disable link posting in posts before the user's posts count hits a certain number? Is it possible with the group promotion strategies? Or anything other approach?

Thanks!
    Every time I think of a potential way to delight people, I make a website. Otherwise I'm looking for the web hosting deals.

Link posting is not a usergroup option. What you want would require a modification which is something you should look for over on vbulletin.org, the modification site.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

You would be better off stoping them from posting, or moderating their posts so users cannot see them first, instead of just stopping the links from being psoted.

Comment

Originally posted by immediate View Post
        Is there a way to disable link posting in posts before the user's posts count hits a certain number? Is it possible with the group promotion strategies? Or anything other approach?

Thanks!
        Are you having problems with spammers registering?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X