Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonH.
    replied
    I resolved the issue I was having. Turns out I somehow added my own IP to the ban list in vB and also on the server side. Just went onto a different computer with a different IP and logged on and removed my IP within vB and into the server cPanel and did like wise. I'm still scratching my head over this one. Gotta remind myself to be more careful.

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    It works for me too.

Leave a comment:

• TheNewOne
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	3685536
    works for me

Leave a comment:

• RonH.
    started a topic [Forum] Getting an permission access and 404 Error

Getting an permission access and 404 Error

Earlier today I uploaded and installed vBulletin 4.1.7b onto my server using a different domain name to use as a Test Board and after confirming it was installed went to look at my existing open board and found that I am now unable to access it, any part of it including the ACM. I can access the directories via FTP FWIW. I get the error page in the attached picture. After spending some time now trying to remedy this situation even uninstalling the new test board and its database I still have the same problem, no access. The URL for my board is http://www.texasbanjotimes.org/forum/forum.php and I attempted to set up the test board at http://www.banjotimes.org/forum/forum.php, both of which are registered domain names but all on the same server. I have a reseller account on the server. Any suggestions would be very helpful at this point.

I do not believe this has anything to do with vB 4.1.7b

Click image for larger version

Name:	404.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	3721931
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X