Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

upgraded to 4.1.6 - what a mistake!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bergler
    replied
    THE problem has been fixed thanks to Wayne Luke. Yes, my site was compromised to where I would never have been able to repair. Thank you very much.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ramsesx
    replied
    If only one member complains about, it could be it's on his computer and not on your site.

    Leave a comment:


  • IBxAnders
    replied
    It looks like your site / installation is actually compromised / hacked based on that pop-up and is unrelated to the update.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bergler
    replied
    Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
    is that serjcvv...info your domain?

    if not search your site for it and remove it
    it doesn't look like it's part of vbulletin
    Thats not my domain, how do I search it? Just look through every file?

    Leave a comment:


  • Loco.M
    replied
    is that serjcvv...info your domain?

    if not search your site for it and remove it
    it doesn't look like it's part of vbulletin

    Leave a comment:


  • Bergler
    replied
    A member just emailed me this screen print of a pop up he is getting,

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.png
Views:	1
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	3685469

    What do I do?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bergler
    started a topic [Forum] upgraded to 4.1.6 - what a mistake!!!

    upgraded to 4.1.6 - what a mistake!!!

    This all happened after the site was upgraded to 4.1.6! OK, so I upgraded to 4.1.6 and as always is ad the define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true); before the update. I uploaded all files and proceeded with the upgrade and ran into this problem,
    Unexpected Text:

    <br />
    <b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function vb_var_export() in <b>/var/www/vhosts/mysite.com/httpdocs/forums/includes/class_datastore.php</b> on line <b>752</b><br />
    To which a found out this was the fix for the above error, https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...tore-as-a-file. so after that was changed, I did the upgrade and went off with out a hitch. Shortly after I started getting complaints from members say the editor was not showing up, so I started this thread https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...-post-or-reply and started a support request.

    Now when I made a new style that problem disappeared but three days after it appeared again and had to switch styles again. Now it has gotten even worse. For some reason the entire header is gone and I no longer have a adminCP. Fearing the worst I went in and changed all passwords, FTP, server, database admin etc. I am writing this in hopes of getting some help, I have sent of a support ticket 5 days ago with out getting much support. If someone had some advice or could help I would be very appreciative, especially getting my adminCP working again.
    Last edited by Bergler; Wed 28 Sep '11, 10:06am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X