Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Need help with installing Vbulletin V4

Hey guys,

I have never installed this before and I am looking to get this set up. My site is not up yet, but I have webhost set up. I have followed directions but I can't figure out how to run the setup program. I am running a windows 7 machine. I know more information will be needed, just please ask.

There's a handy online guide HERE.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.0 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I cannot get the uploads folder transferred over using FileZilla CLient.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakthecycle2 View Post
        I cannot get the uploads folder transferred over using FileZilla CLient.
        What issues are you experiencing?

Comment

Video:

Comment

Well, I am trying to upload the "upload" folder and for some reason my FTP is not allowing me to. I keep getting a bunch of errors.

Maybe this is crazy, but would someone want to just set this up for me if I give the username and password?

Comment

dont upload the upload folder upload all the files from inside it. And where about are you trying to upload the files to post path

Comment

I followed the video, but I still keep getting file transfer errors when transferring the uploads folder contents (i opened the folder and copied everything inside) to filezilla.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewOne View Post
                  dont upload the upload folder upload all the files from inside it. And where about are you trying to upload the files to post path
                  Yes.

You might also want to establish a dialogue with the help desk at your web host. Be polite, tell them about the trouble you are having and give them time to respond. You may be trying to upload to the wrong folder/area.
                  shout street
                  willful stupidity

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X