Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tsptom
    replied
    Good to know. I will change that. Thanks.

I better look into a mobile version I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    AdminCP > Settings > Options > Style & Language Settings... if you do NOT have a mobile style, then you NEED to have Default Style for Modern/Old Mobile Browsers set to NONE. If you set it to your style, then you WILL be missing editor options.

Leave a comment:

• tsptom
    replied
    A little follow up. I just got some complaints from members. I hadn't noticed that the reply box was not working right either. No edit icons, buttons.

I played with default style settings and the icons seem to come and go depending on the way I have them set. Default style was working - custom style was not showing icons in reply boxes (quick or advanced). Changed settings, they were there again for custom style.

Played again, gone again. Right now I see them so I am not going to touch anything, but I thought I'd report it.

Leave a comment:

• tsptom
    replied
    nevermind
    Last edited by tsptom; Sun 18 Sep '11, 9:27pm. Reason: no problem

Leave a comment:

• tsptom
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    If you have a directory for your custom style, then you need to make sure to upload the images/editor/sprite.png file into the custom-style-directory/editor directory.
    Thanks Lynne. That may have done it because it seems to be working now. That and a combo of reverting the editor.css.

Thanks Andy. I know that's excatly what you were trying to tell me but I needed a little more specifics.

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Originally posted by tsptom View Post
    I just did a backup this afternoon before the upgrade. Would I have to re-upload the 4.1.5 files, or no?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    If you have a directory for your custom style, then you need to make sure to upload the images/editor/sprite.png file into the custom-style-directory/editor directory.

Leave a comment:

• tsptom
    replied
    I just did a backup this afternoon before the upgrade. Would I have to re-upload the 4.1.5 files, or no?

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied

How do I go back to 4.1.5? I have the database.

Thanks
    You would need to restore from your latest backup. How old is it? You would loose any posts made from that time.

Leave a comment:

• tsptom
    replied
    OK, disable_hooks didn't help, but adding new style did give me a good style. But what does this mean? I have to recreate all of my styles?

I noticed that my original default style is now looking correct. It's just my custom style that is messed up.

I now see what you mean about uploading the cutom file, but I made so many changes since I uploaded it, I am afraid to upload it.

How do I go back to 4.1.5? I have the database.

Thanks
    Last edited by tsptom; Sun 18 Sep '11, 6:48pm.

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    tsptom-

Next, disable all plugins. Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php:

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates.

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> [Add New Style]

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Thanks for your help. The sprite.png looks fine.
    Okay that's good.

Leave a comment:

• tsptom
    replied
    Thanks for your help. The sprite.png looks fine. I don't know what you mean by uploading a custom style. I made all of the changes within VB. I don't have a file that I know of. Also, the problem occurs in the default style as well, if that helps.

Also, there is no directory named "style/images/editor" that I can see. cpstyles, perhaps? Can you be more specific? I would appreciate it.

Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    I am having the same issue in both forum and blog.
    You must make sure the images/editor/sprite.png file is uploaded. And, if you have custom styles, it must be uploaded to the style/images/editor directory also.

Leave a comment:

• tsptom
    replied
    Originally posted by Xcynic View Post
    So, I've had this issue for a while now. The icons on my editor wont show up. I've tried replacing the sprite.png, checking my forum url to see if it's correct and I've basically done everything that I could find when searching for topics and people that have the same issue.

Yes I'm using a custom style, I've tried replacing the editor folder in the customs style folder aswell but no succes. I've tried everything!!!

Please help!

I am having the same issue in both forum and blog. Reluctantly reverted the editor.css file, but no help.

I need a quick fix because I don't have time to play with it today. What is suggested? I've uploaed the 4.1.6 files twice. Should I upload the 4.1.5 files again? I want to go back to a working 4.1.5.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X