X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tsptom
    replied
    Originally posted by whitey10tc View Post
    revert the editor.css for the new style. There are 3 .css files revert all three.
    will this screw up and of the personal style changes that we may have made?

Leave a comment:

• whitey10tc
    replied
    You might also need to revert another template also if you have problems while editing a post. It is Postbit_quickedit,

Leave a comment:

• Xcynic
    replied
    Originally posted by whitey10tc View Post
    revert the editor.css for the new style. There are 3 .css files revert all three.
    Thanks! That worked.

Leave a comment:

• whitey10tc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Originally posted by Xcynic View Post
    Yea, I did that, the icons show up on the default style but not the custom one.
    I assume the custom style doesn't have an update. I would run the default style and make changes to the colors using the stylevars.

Leave a comment:

• Xcynic
    replied
    Yea, I did that, the icons show up on the default style but not the custom one.

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates.

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> [Add New Style]

Leave a comment:

• Xcynic
    started a topic [Forum] Editor icons not showing up

Editor icons not showing up

So, I've had this issue for a while now. The icons on my editor wont show up. I've tried replacing the sprite.png, checking my forum url to see if it's correct and I've basically done everything that I could find when searching for topics and people that have the same issue.

Yes I'm using a custom style, I've tried replacing the editor folder in the customs style folder aswell but no succes. I've tried everything!!!

Please help!

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X