No announcement yet.

Editor icons not showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just did a backup this afternoon before the upgrade. Would I have to re-upload the 4.1.5 files, or no?

Comment

If you have a directory for your custom style, then you need to make sure to upload the images/editor/sprite.png file into the custom-style-directory/editor directory.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by tsptom View Post
        I just did a backup this afternoon before the upgrade. Would I have to re-upload the 4.1.5 files, or no?
        Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
          If you have a directory for your custom style, then you need to make sure to upload the images/editor/sprite.png file into the custom-style-directory/editor directory.
          Thanks Lynne. That may have done it because it seems to be working now. That and a combo of reverting the editor.css.

Thanks Andy. I know that's excatly what you were trying to tell me but I needed a little more specifics.

Comment

nevermind
            Last edited by tsptom; Sun 18 Sep '11, 10:27pm. Reason: no problem

Comment

A little follow up. I just got some complaints from members. I hadn't noticed that the reply box was not working right either. No edit icons, buttons.

I played with default style settings and the icons seem to come and go depending on the way I have them set. Default style was working - custom style was not showing icons in reply boxes (quick or advanced). Changed settings, they were there again for custom style.

Played again, gone again. Right now I see them so I am not going to touch anything, but I thought I'd report it.

Comment

AdminCP > Settings > Options > Style & Language Settings... if you do NOT have a mobile style, then you NEED to have Default Style for Modern/Old Mobile Browsers set to NONE. If you set it to your style, then you WILL be missing editor options.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Good to know. I will change that. Thanks.

I better look into a mobile version I guess.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X