Help reinstall forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help reinstall forum

I'm sorry if you already have the answer to my question, but my english is bad and I need help, if possible, to reinstall without losing my forum attachments, posts, links ...
    I'm testing a few things before buying, as I did with VB, and my forum presenting this layout problems. please someone help me?

What exactly do you plan to do?
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
      What exactly do you plan to do?
      User keep, posts, attachments, all your content, and redo the installation.
      I do not know if I can not quite understand English, redo the installation with the vb 5.
      installed impex, to back up the database, but could not set up, and do not know if he can back up with just the users, and post attachments.
      Thank you friend for your attention.

Comment

please, help me

Comment

That's not how reinstalling the software works. If you reinstall, you lose everything. So what is wrong with your current install?

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
            That's not how reinstalling the software works. If you reinstall, you lose everything. So what is wrong with your current install?
            wanted to clean up the database, now I'm renaming tables to try to back up with impex. I'm doing it right?
            Can you help me configure impex?

Comment

which folder are the images attached to posts attachments? the posts are in the database?

Comment

please, so can someone help me with this?
                began to appear that message.
                Attached Files

Comment

When following the instructions on how to upgrade to vBulletin 5 here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html

...then you will automatically get a clean FTP. Before you upgrade to vBulletin 5, delete every AddOn that did not come with vBulletin 4. Make a backup of FTP and your database before you try to change anything.

Comment

Thank you friend, but the error I'm having, you or someone can help me solve?

Attached Files

Comment

When do you get that error message? At which point (of the upgrade procedure)?

Comment

forum could reinstall without losing anything. deleted all the files from the old forum, I uploaded the new files, but then I did not send install, upgrade sent, and I was seeing the lost images and restoring folders with images. the database, I deleted all the tables that were not the vbulletin thus became cleaner, and now everything is fine except for one detail. on recent activities, as in the picture, when I click the link, the 404 error. how to fix this? Excuse my English, I'm using google translator.

Comment

Originally posted by henrique araujo View Post
                          forum could reinstall without losing anything. deleted all the files from the old forum, I uploaded the new files, but then I did not send install, upgrade sent, and I was seeing the lost images and restoring folders with images. the database, I deleted all the tables that were not the vbulletin thus became cleaner, and now everything is fine except for one detail. on recent activities, as in the picture, when I click the link, the 404 error. how to fix this? Excuse my English, I'm using google translator.

please... only thid

Comment

Switch to the default vBulletin English language, do you have the same issue on that?
                            Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
                            -
                            *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
                            - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
                            - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

You need to go to the Admin CP -> Languages & Phrases -> Find Updated Phrases, and provide new translations for the listed phrases. "Copy Default Text" before making each translation.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X