X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doggiebs
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    When you open a thread that you've visited previously and there are new posts in, there should be a link that states "View First Unread Post" on the top left. Bookmark this to return to where you left off.

Within the thread list in the forum, if you click on the icon, you'll get the same result and you could bookmark that link.

Also in the thread list you can click or bookmark this the link marked with the icon. This will take you to the last post in the thread.

However, there are no "static" links to the last page. The reason is the last page may be different depending on your settings. Everything is done by posts except the primary link to enter the thread.
    cheers Wayne, that's excellent, its better than my original idea of bookmarking the last page - your way I can see the unread posts

thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    When you open a thread that you've visited previously and there are new posts in, there should be a link that states "View First Unread Post" on the top left. Bookmark this to return to where you left off.

Within the thread list in the forum, if you click on the icon, you'll get the same result and you could bookmark that link.

Also in the thread list you can click or bookmark this the link marked with the icon. This will take you to the last post in the thread.

However, there are no "static" links to the last page. The reason is the last page may be different depending on your settings. Everything is done by posts except the primary link to enter the thread.

Leave a comment:

• doggiebs
    started a topic [Forum] bookmarking the last page in web browser

bookmarking the last page in web browser

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if it is possible to bookmark a thread's last page (in multi-page threads), i.e. a thread has 10 pages say and I bookmark it on the last page and then I return to the same thread two days later and there are now 12 pages.

Is there a way to bookmark a thread to always show the last page when I return to it, either by adding or changing a parameter in the URL.

hope that makes sense,

thanks