Forums tab in vBulletin 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Forums tab in vBulletin 4

How do I edit the top left "Forum" tab in vBulletin 4 to say something else? It's the tab next to the "What's New" tab.

Also, how do I add additional tabs there?

Thanks!
    ZelleZ

Additional tabs look on vBulletin.org for the add-on that does this (easy solution) or the article how to do this manual (bit harder).

To change the tab name you need to look in the Language and Phrase system locate the following varname 'forum' (just do a varname only search) and change that the Forum tab will be renamed than.

Comment

Originally posted by we_are_borg View Post
      Additional tabs look on vBulletin.org for the add-on that does this (easy solution) or the article how to do this manual (bit harder).

To change the tab name you need to look in the Language and Phrase system locate the following varname 'forum' (just do a varname only search) and change that the Forum tab will be renamed than.
      I did a search under "forum" under varname and could not find anything about changing the name of a forum tab. Help.

Thanks!
      ZelleZ

Comment

Its under AdminCP>'Languages & Phrases'>'Phrase Manager' in global (default one to display) goto around page 18 there you will see 'forum' edit the phrase and give it a translation it will be altered on the website.

Comment

Originally posted by we_are_borg View Post
          Its under AdminCP>'Languages & Phrases'>'Phrase Manager' in global (default one to display) goto around page 18 there you will see 'forum' edit the phrase and give it a translation it will be altered on the website.
          Awesome. Thank you.
          ZelleZ

Comment

No problem

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X