• Show
Clear All

• radali
    replied
    Thanks yeah i have found it.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Make sure you go through the plugins on the Plugin Manager page also when testing to see if it is a modification problem. Don't just go through the products on the Manage Products page.

Leave a comment:

• radali
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    Create a new style with no parent:
    • Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Add New Style
    • Parent Style: No Parent Style
    • Title: Default vBulletin
    • Allow User Selection: Yes
    • Save

Then browse the site using that totally default vbulletin style - do you still have the same problem?

If so, try disabling your modifications/plugins and see if you still have this problem.
    Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit includes/config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 
    Yes I have created a new style with style generator and it doesn't work but when i disable the "Enable Plugin/Hook System" it works fine, then i try to test each product by disabling and enable it but when i disable all products the problem was not solved either i have disabled CMS & Blog.

What should i do?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Create a new style with no parent:
    • Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Add New Style
    • Parent Style: No Parent Style
    • Title: Default vBulletin
    • Allow User Selection: Yes
    • Save

Then browse the site using that totally default vbulletin style - do you still have the same problem?

If so, try disabling your modifications/plugins and see if you still have this problem.
    Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit includes/config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Leave a comment:

• radali
    started a topic [Forum] Editor Problem

Editor Problem

Hi

when i want to post a thread and i use video tools pop up to insert a link or when i want to edit a post it shows loading image and nothing would happened , it doesn't works for me and it's the same for other users.

Vbulletin version : 4.1.3 PL1

Looking for your early reply.

Thanks & Best regards
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X