• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Actually try Forums & Moderators -> Forum Permissions.

Go to the top forum of your Classifieds section.

Click Edit next to the Registered Usergroup.

Set "Can Delete Own Posts" and "Can Delete Own Topics" to Yes.

Save.

It will go back to the Forum Permissions screen. This usergroup should be in red now. The listing for the your subforums should have Registered Users in orange showing they are inheriting the permissions.

Leave a comment:

• josiah
    replied
    set it to "0" there is no time limit then.

Leave a comment:

• rknight111
    replied
    I changed that to 3 days. So I just have to set the entire classified section so all registered users can delete there ads.

Leave a comment:

• josiah
    replied
    admin cp > options >message posting and editing options >time limit on editing posts

Leave a comment:

• rknight111
    started a topic [Forum] Editing-Deleting posts and user settings

Editing-Deleting posts and user settings

When I upgraded there seems to be some issues with editing and deleting posts. Before in my classified sections the member could post an ad, then go in once sold and delete it. That could even be 2 months later. Now there is no delete tab on the posts. Is there a way to make the posts in this entire section able to be deleted by the member? And there is over 30 sections in the classifieds, can they all be done at the same time.

Same with other posts, Some wish to edit them as they made a mistake. The next day they cant do any editing. Is this standard?
    What should the settings be?