Error views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error views

Hello, I have a problem. After the last update to the counting stopped working VB4.2.1 views enter the topic. Anyone know how to fix this? This is a global problem that occurs only on my forum? If you come into thread and see the number of inputs in the thread it shows zero.

edit:

I would add that if someone will write a story that will add a visit.
    Last edited by Maxtor_; Mon 13 May '13, 5:21am.

Goto AdminCP->Scheduled Tasks->Scheduled Task Manager->Thread Views-> Click on run now ?, Does that update the thread views counter?

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

In the Scheduled Task Manager does`t have at all Thread Views. How does it add?

Comment

What is your current choose in AdminCP->Settings->Options->Server Settings and Optimization Options->Update Thread Views Immediately

Do you've the same problem with vBulletin default style ?

Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

Update Thread Views Immediately set to NO. On the default style is the same.

Comment

To troubleshoot this, first download a fresh copy of the vBulletin ZIP file from the Members Area then reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit includes/config.php and add this line right under <?php:
            PHP Code:
            define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 
            Do you still have the problem ?if so please open a ticket with my attention and I'll check it (Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.)

Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

I see that you are using a custom style, please make sure that
              PHP Code:
              {vb:raw cronimage
              is incldued in the footer template as this keeps the cronjobs running.
              No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

It isn`t added to the footer. I've added the code. Now it works, thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X