Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhibitionpoultry
    replied
    My forum is running 4.2 PL 3. I can log in through the VerticalResponse via email tools but when I click on ' upload list ' it tells me log in failed, even though I have entered the correct details

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    I just signed up for Vertical Response via their website and then was able to log in via the forum Admin CP in VB 4.2.1.

Can you log into your account from their website? Did you ever confirm your email address when you signed up?

Any issues logging in you will need to contact them- the link in the Admin CP just forwards you to their site- there is no vBulletin code involved in logging you into their server.

Leave a comment:

• exhibitionpoultry
    replied
    This is starting to get frustrating

Leave a comment:

• exhibitionpoultry
    replied
    I changed my password and still no luck

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    Please check again if you have the correct login informations, otherwise let yourself send a new password to be sure.

Leave a comment:

• exhibitionpoultry
    started a topic Upload list for VerticalResponse not working

Upload list for VerticalResponse not working

I am getting the following message when trying to upload my list even though my email and password have been entered correctly

' VerticalResponse® login failed. Please try again. If you have lost your password or login id, please click on the "go to VerticalResponse®" link. '

I signed up for verticalresponse a couple of weeks ago and I havent been able to upload my member list yet