Permission: Can Remove Blog Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Blog] Permission: Can Remove Blog Comments

I'm just wondering if I'm missing something. When I assign a moderator to blogs I can choose whether or not they are able to "physically remove comments from blogs". When I look at the blog comment permissions for usergroups, this permission setting is not there and my users have the ability to physically remove comments from their blog. If this is working as intended, this is not acceptable. If I am missing which permission controls this for usergroups, it would be appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction.

The only permissions that my users have that I think could be related to this are as follows:

Under "Blog General Permissions"

Can Manage Comments within Own Blog - This permission allows users to manage the comment that are left within their own blog. They will be able to moderate, edit, and soft delete these comments. - Set to "Yes".

Under "Blog Entry Permissions"

Can Remove Own Blog Entries - This setting controls permission for the removal of blog entries, once removed the entry will no longer be available within the database. - Set to "No".

Under "Blog Comment Permissions"

Can Delete Own Comments - This permission allows users to delete their own comments. Comments on other users' entries will always be soft deleted. - Set to "No".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards