Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] How to control spam?

Hello,

I'm running a vBulletin forum, and I've a lot of users who are spamming and posting non sense things on my forum, I've installed a plugin for controlling spam, but it couldn't handle spam & I've tried to ban user's accounts & IP. but even this method didn't work and then I've disabled posting for registered users, and I've also disabled new registration, but they still spamming and posting a lot of posts in just seconds. I'm very worried about this thing, Can some one help me out?

Thanks in advance.

what program did you install

Comment

Originally posted by Asad993 View Post
      Hello,

I'm running a vBulletin forum, and I've a lot of users who are spamming and posting non sense things on my forum, I've installed a plugin for controlling spam, but it couldn't handle spam & I've tried to ban user's accounts & IP. but even this method didn't work and then I've disabled posting for registered users, and I've also disabled new registration, but they still spamming and posting a lot of posts in just seconds. I'm very worried about this thing, Can some one help me out?

Thanks in advance.
      if you have disabled posting then how are they still posting also a link to your forums helps

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewOne View Post
        what program did you install
        I've installed : vBStopForumSpam

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewOne View Post
          if you have disabled posting then how are they still posting also a link to your forums helps
          That's what i'm not getting too, becuase new registration and new theard posting and replies are disabled, but they still spamming.

here is my forum url : http://www.desilinks.co/

Note: once i've purned all theards. and i think there is some one from zen cart becuase every theard/reply contains this message : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X