remove rank images from online users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] remove rank images from online users

i don't want the images to show in online users ive attached a pitcture so you know what i mean

link to picture: www.deathfromabovegaming.com/site.png

That image doesn't get shown with the default software, there must be a modification which you use for this. Simply disable it and everything should be fine again.
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

theres no modification though. i just put it in the html tags in the usergroup settings.

Comment

see

Username HTML Markup(Specify an opening and closing HTML tag with which to display the names of users in this group. This applies to names that appear on Logged-in Users, Who's Online, Users Browsing Forum, Users Browsing Thread, Posts, Member List etc.)

how do i make it so they don't see it on whos online lol

Comment

You can try just using the username in the list. In the FORUMHOME template, try changing this line:

HTML Code:
          <li>{vb:stylevar dirmark}<a class="username" href="{vb:link member, {vb:raw loggedin}}">{vb:raw loggedin.musername}</a>{vb:raw loggedin.invisiblemark}{vb:raw loggedin.buddymark}{vb:raw loggedin.comma}</li>
          to this:

HTML Code:
          <li>{vb:stylevar dirmark}<a class="username" href="{vb:link member, {vb:raw loggedin}}">{vb:raw loggedin.username}</a>{vb:raw loggedin.invisiblemark}{vb:raw loggedin.buddymark}{vb:raw loggedin.comma}</li>
          I haven't tried it, but I think it should work.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

i wanna remove the feature completely that works for my formhome but my vbdanced still shows it on whos online and quite frankly its annoying.

Comment

Then you will need to ask on the vbadvanced forums about how to change it on their page.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment