Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Clearing cache after ImpEx import

Hi,

I recently purchased vBulletin and imported my PHPBB threads and posts using ImpEx.
    After then trying all the buttons in Maintenance->Update Counters - I can now see the new forums and SOME of the new posts on my forum.
    The issue is just as I've described, I only see SOME of the posts that were imported when I look in the related forums. I can however see all the posts in the archives (and the thread counts are correct). For this reason I assume that this is an issue with caching.

I've tried the "Rebuild Post Cache" option in Maintenance->Update Counters about a million times - however this doesn't seem to have made a difference.

How can I clear the cache (or do something else that you think might fix this problem)?

Please Help,

Thanks In Advance,

Joe

Bump?!
    Could anyone help me with this? I'm really desperate to get my forum working!

Comment

I responded to your ticket last night, but chances are your default display age is set to a really low value like "today" instead of 30 days, or all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
        I responded to your ticket last night, but chances are your default display age is set to a really low value like "today" instead of 30 days, or all time.
        Simply for reference purposes - this was the issue and it fixed my problem

Thanks!

Comment

I'm using 4.2.2 and don't have an Update Counters link in the Maintenance menu or a Rebuild Post Cache on the General Update Tools page. Is this a tool that can fix the problem mentioned above? If so, where is it located?

Where is the default display age setting?

Comment

Please start your own topic/ticket.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X