Language Packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Language Packs

Does anyone know what language packs are available for VB 4.1.5 and, if so, where they can be downloaded from?

Offically, English (default) and German. ALl other languages are from third parties. They can be downloaded from this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by alvenus View Post
      Does anyone know what language packs are available for VB 4.1.5 and, if so, where they can be downloaded from?
      All available language pack can be found here: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...Language-Packs
      If you change the default sort order of that forum to last post you will likely find the latest versions available at the top (default sort order is alphabetically by thread title)

/Anders
      Anders Pettersson
      Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
      If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
      Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X