Navbar for CMS broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am now seeing it 'wrong'.

Have you tried Verify and Repair Node Table at all?

What I would suggest is making sure ALL your default vbulletin files are totally default and for 4.1.5. Then, disable all your plugins/products except the CMS and Blog. Then clear the cms cache and see if this happens again.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

So wierd... So I decided to try on my home computer (did it at work before), and it now appears different between the 2 languages. But, I bet if I tried later on this computer, both would be wrong. To prove it this time, I made sure to take screen shots.

Click image for larger version

Name:	english.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	3685305

Click image for larger version

Name:	french.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	3685306

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
        Have you tried Verify and Repair Node Table at all?

What I would suggest is making sure ALL your default vbulletin files are totally default and for 4.1.5. Then, disable all your plugins/products except the CMS and Blog. Then clear the cms cache and see if this happens again.
        I tried the Verify and Repair Node Table + the Clear CMS Cache with no luck.
        Project4Hire.com - Find Freelance Progammers and Graphic Designers for all your project needs
        Webmaster forum

Comment

Can you activate the default template and disable all plug-ins that you have except CMS and Blog and look if it happens then.

Comment

Originally posted by we_are_borg View Post
            Can you activate the default template and disable all plug-ins that you have except CMS and Blog and look if it happens then.
            I just did that. I disabled all plugins except those related to CMS and Blog. I loaded the default template.
            I could still see the breadcrumb all messed up!!!!
            Project4Hire.com - Find Freelance Progammers and Graphic Designers for all your project needs
            Webmaster forum

Comment

Can you check the template "navbar"

Locate the following:

Code:
                      {vb:raw navbits.breadcrumb}
                      {vb:raw navbits.lastelement}
              They need to be in that order if you change this the breadcrum will also be backwards.

Comment

Ok. I finally fixed it. It was the setting for 'Site Tab URL' (The URL used by the CMS Tab in the main navigation menu.) in Admincp > Settings > Content Management
                That box was blank. When I added my URL there, the problem was fixed
                Webmaster forum

Comment

That line should read "content.php" in a default install.

Comment

They should put a warning there: "Do not leave this box empty. It'll drive you crazy!"
                    Webmaster forum

Comment

Have checked it and indeed leaving that box open not a good idea.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X