Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

error if I click on: View Site Leaders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error if I click on: View Site Leaders...

if I click on: View Site Leaders...

I get this error:

Code:
    Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in [path]/showgroups.php on line 143

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/showgroups.php on line 144
    and does not appear the staff list, a help, thanks and greetings

Do you've any modifications ? try to disable them from AdminCP->Settings->Options->Plugin/Hook System->Enable Plugin/Hook System->No

Do you still have the same problem after disabling plugins ?

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

I put "Plugin/Hook System", yes or no, always the same error

Comment

Please open your config.php with a text editor, after the first line which is:
        <?php
        insert
        define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
        in the next line.

Is the error still there then? When you checked this, remove the line again.

No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

The issue in 4.2.0 is caused by not having at least one usergroup set to show on this page. I believe this bug has been resolved in 4.2.1

Comment

Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
            Please open your config.php with a text editor, after the first line which is:
            <?php
            insert
            define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
            in the next line. Is the error still there then? When you checked this, remove the line again.
            same error, even if I edit the config.php file

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
              The issue in 4.2.0 is caused by not having at least one usergroup set to show on this page. I believe this bug has been resolved in 4.2.1
              the error was with version 4.2.0, and has remained with version 4.2.1
              Last edited by jancarlo; Thu 2 May '13, 9:45am.

Comment

In Usergroup Manager in Admin CP, do you have at least one group with the option Viewable on Show Groups set to YES? Usually Admins, mods, and super-mods would be set to yes.

Comment

wow solved, now everything ok... many thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X