• Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Any progress on this?

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    Really don't have any ideas on this one, unfortunately. I would suggest opening a support ticket.

Leave a comment:

• krustyx
    replied
    Help

Leave a comment:

• krustyx
    replied
    I had to unpublish 3 years of news... that's a lot of content for me. Anybody will step in?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by krustyx View Post
    Wow, OK! What is the solution then? You are having the same problems? Did you report it?
    I wish I knew of a solution. I have none and it's hard to repeat so I doubt this is something they will tackle. I'm just amazed they aren't aware of it.

Leave a comment:

• krustyx
    replied
    I need help, forum is closed for the last 2 days now... need a solution

Leave a comment:

• krustyx
    replied
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-not-necessary

Leave a comment:

• krustyx
    replied
    Wow, OK! What is the solution then? You are having the same problems? Did you report it?

Leave a comment:

replied
    You aren't the only one having this problem and I don't understand why Vbulletin feels like they have never seen it before.

It's annoying, very annoying, and I never know if posting a CMS article will go smoothly or not due to it. It's seemingly random...

Leave a comment:

• krustyx
    replied
    No, there's no new comments.

There's a new message created automatically saying "You can view this message using the following link : URL".

Exact same thing when you create a new CMS article.

So it re-create a new post saying that theres a new CMS article, even if theres no new article, it's an old one, very old.

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    I don't understand... - Are these actual comments on old articles or not? Why would anyone fight over old comments on articles? I feel I am missing something important.

Leave a comment:

• krustyx
    replied
    Just happened 4 times today.

I just disable all plugins. There was not much activated.

It's always the new post that was created when an article was created on the CMS. Back in the days, when creating an new subject on the CMS, it was creating a thread, on the forum pre-selected, a thread like "You can view this message using the following link : URL".

Here's the threads... 2010 threads!

Original CMS article : Published on 10-13-2010 01:56 PM - Article : Boycott: chasseurs et motoneigistes de St-Hyacinthe inquiets!
    New thread created on the forum with the link to the article : Started by Ping Pong, 05-05-2013 11:46 AM

Original CMS article : Published on 10-13-2010 10:23 AM - Article : Les agriculteurs détruisent l’économie régionale!!!
    New thread created on the forum with the link to the article : Started by Ping Pong, 05-05-2013 11:46 AM

Original CMS article : Published on 08-16-2010 02:36 PM - Article : Autre tentative du CN contre les motoneigistes
    New thread created on the forum with the link to the article : Started by Ping Pong, 05-05-2013 11:34 AM

My forum is in french and now disabled because this situation creates a lot of fighting and we are loosing a lot of credibility

​Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    Can you post a link to the activity stream where this is happening? How often does it happen?

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    Did you disable all modifications and plugins yet? This seems like a automatic process out of nowhere.

Leave a comment:

• krustyx
    replied
    Yes, exactly. Nobody is posting anything, no reply, no voting, nothing, and the subject is created from nowhere... I don't know how i can demonstrate it to you

Leave a comment: