RSS Feeds and Activity Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS Feeds and Activity Stream

I'd like to add an RSS fed forum. Problem is, when something is added, Activity Stream displays the ugly HTML and no text. Is there any way to strip the HTML from Activity Stream?

In the RSS feed manager is an option to convert HTML to BB Code.

Comment

Hello Joe D, is there a way to not convert HTML to BB code but still strip the html from the Activity Stream? If I convert the HTML to BB code then the HTML doesn't convert properly example:
      http://www.tobaccoforum.com//t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0vE04Tk2uHU-CCjyqE0MkCQh-LRpZPoEiYz02RVjbFD__P4X9cXFLh-JHQzQ8qgZP0FVorI9B Washington Post Touring northern Greece, from an old tobacco port to the lakes of Prespes ... Washington Post Northern Greece is ideal for the undecided: It's the perfect place for lounging on the sun-soaked beaches of the Aegean by day and shivering in the rain-soaked mountains of the Balkans by night. I was traveling there with my girlfriend, who
      TobaccoForum.com Tobacco Forum

Comment

And here's the Activity Stream with the issue:
        Tobacco Forum is a community for tobacco. Discuss anything related to tobacco on Tobacco Forum. Discuss Growing Tobacco, Cigars, Pipes and Pipe Tobacco, Smokeless Tobacco, Tobacco Laws and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Maksi View Post
          Hello Joe D, is there a way to not convert HTML to BB code but still strip the html from the Activity Stream? If I convert the HTML to BB code then the HTML doesn't convert properly example:
          Can anyone help with this issue?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X