Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] can delete/moveprivate message in all groupes ! :(

Hello dear ,

big probleme ! recently , idk why but all usergroupes can't delet/move their private message , they dont't have any setting , don't have the buton of setting of private messages ... ! : (

can someone help me ?

thansk alot

Did you change something with the style maybe? Are the buttons just missing or don't they work when you klick on them?
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

i change nothing ... the buttons is messing completely .. disapeard ... ! !

thanks for your response .

Comment

help me please ...

Comment

Create a new style with no parent:

• Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Add New Style
          • Parent Style: No Parent Style
          • Title: Default vBulletin
          • Allow User Selection: Yes
          • Save

Then browse the site using that totally default vbulletin style - do you still have the same problem?

Comment

ihello ,

i juste checked with the default style ... all is ok , the button is here ...
            i juste have this probleme on my 2 officiel styles ...

please , can i get help or support to fix this and see where is the probleme ?

Comment

If you have this problem with your custom styles only, then you need to ask the author of those styles. We officially don't support modifications and custom styles.

Comment

the company closed their site ;...; ! ! ! they stoped all !

Comment

Comment

That is a pitty and bad for the customers. Either you can find someone who can help you with this issue or you go and try yourself by comparing the specific tenmplates for that missing code in your custom style.

Comment

....sad ! i know anything and very bad on editing templates ..;

Comment