How to get Forum Runner push notifications working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Forum Runner push notifications working

I have tried for months to get the ForumRunner push notifications working. But unfortunately I did not succeed yet.

****************************************************************************************** ************************************************************

These are my WEBSITE settings . . . . .

ACP Installed Products:

ACP Scheduled Tasks:

Forum Manager at the Forum Runner website:

VBulletin website members area:

****************************************************************************************** ************************************************************

These are my ANDROID PHONE settings . . . . .

Forum Runner Push Notifications website settings

Notifications Setting on my phone:

Any idea what I forgot or where I am going wrong ? Please let me know !

Seems that Tapatalk is way easier. No need for a zillion settings, it just works.

All suggestions how to fix this broken feature are very welcome.

Comment

Is there anyone who has the ForumRunner push notifications up and running ?

Comment

Last call for anyone who got this working :-)

Seems deleting this feature is the only option :-(

Comment

You should start a support ticket with vb.
          Gentoo Geek

Comment

Well, will only do that after I find a few people who stated they got it working :-)

Comment

Help with Forum Runner is not given on this site - you would need to ask for help on the Forum Runner modification site.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thanks Lynne,

I seem to remember that forumrunner was installed when I installed VB

I had no idea it was not supported by VB

One could wonder why it took 2 months to get the answer that I am in the wrong place, but I won't. :-)

Will delete this unsupported feature asap.

Comment

Feel free to open a support ticket , or start a thread on forumrunner

Comment

Well, I just deleted it. When even on this website no one even replies they got it running I assume it is better to move one to something else.

Tapatalk seems to have way less issues and it seems to work ok for most of our users.

Comment

Originally posted by DF031
                      Well, I just deleted it. When even on this website no one even replies they got it running I assume it is better to move one to something else.

Tapatalk seems to have way less issues and it seems to work ok for most of our users.
                      I got it working fine

Sent using Forum Runner

Comment

Guess it is too late now, hahaha. Thanks for the info though.

Comment