X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syxguns
    replied
    Originally posted by josiah View Post
    The underline must be an edit in phrase manager (title and thread starter) it is not default.
    The underline I found and got it fixed. It was located under StyleVars Links link_textDecoration

The rollover effect should be default and changing the colour of the text would be global not specific without extra coding.
    I'm only making changes in the StyleVars area, but number 2 with the Moderation Tools, Main Forum, and other buttons, I want to change the text color, and rollover color of button and text. Let me give you a quick example:

Standard:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	standard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	3685286

Rollover:

Name:	rollover.jpg
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	3685287

I'm trying to add the same text color and rollover color as above to the other buttons, but I just can't seem to find where they are located in the StyleVars area.

Thanks if you can help me out with this. Number 3 is not a big deal. I would like to change it, but it's fine the way it is.

Leave a comment:

• josiah
    replied
    The underline must be an edit in phrase manager (title and thread starter) it is not default.

The rollover effect should be default and changing the colour of the text would be global not specific without extra coding.
    Last edited by josiah; Sun 4 Sep '11, 12:31am.

Leave a comment:

• Syxguns
    started a topic [Forum] StyleVars a couple of questions!

StyleVars a couple of questions!

I've been designing a custom template or style to my liking, but I've had a few problems. Some of the problems should be easily fixed, where others may be a little more difficult. I'm going to number them, so could you please respond according to the number. I ask this because I'm very new to VBulletin, so any and all help is greatly appreciated.

DONE: 1) Get rid of underline. (I should be able to find this, but I've just spent the last two hours going through everything to find a solution.) Here is a picture to explain what I'm talking about:

Name:	underline.jpg
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	3721796

As you can see I have the text underlined and I want to remove that. Everything else on the button works great, but I need to remove the underline from the text.

2) I would like to change the color of the text and add a rollover effect on this button.

Name:	change_color.jpg
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	3721797

I've went completely through everything, but can't seem to find this button for the change of color on text, rollover color, etc. Please tell me how to change this.

3) I would like my, "bottom menu" as I'm calling it to look identical to my, "top menu" as I'm calling it. Pictures will explain better:

Top Menu:

Name:	top_menu.jpg
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	3721798

This is a pic of how my top menu looks. Please notice the boarder color and so forth.

Bottom Menu:

Name:	New_Menu.jpg
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	3721799

Notice that the boarder, and basic colors do not look identical. This may be an easy fix, but I'm having problems with getting everything suited to my needs, and or likes.

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.
    Last edited by Syxguns; Sat 3 Sep '11, 11:33pm.