Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clutchthese
    replied
    ^^^ You sir, are a genius!! Thank you kindly as that fixed it.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    It looks like you are actually missing the headinclude template and possibly others. If you are using debug mode, make sure you haven't been editing the "MASTER STYLE" as not only is it just a bad idea in general, but it'll be overwritten when you upgrade vBulletin.

And speaking of overwritting the Master Style, you really should re-import it. Go to your Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Download / Upload Styles and under "Import Style XML", leave the defaults there and click "Import".

Leave a comment:

• clutchthese
    replied
    Ok, thanks thus far for the help. However, post 3 didn't fix it. Below is a Screen shot of the debug on the bottom of the forum.

Leave a comment:

• we_are_borg
    replied
    If you do what said in post 3 and switch back to the setting it was on it should correct it self if not there can be another problem.

Leave a comment:

• clutchthese
    replied
    OK. i put the default style on. How do i get the CSS to load? or how do i debug this now? Thank you so much for your assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    If CSS is stored as files (Settings -> Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Store CSS Stylesheets as Files?), make sure that your clientscript/vbulletin_css directory exists and it writeable by PHP.

Leave a comment:

• we_are_borg
    replied
    The CSS is not loading, the rest seems to be there. You need to look at the style or use the default style and then debug the style your using.

Leave a comment:

• after installing a theme... blank everything!!! Scared a bit. :/

Can a person please tell me how to fix this?

When uploading a theme, nothing is working on the forum... it looks like this now.

Can anyone please provide help?