Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zylstra
    replied
    For phpMyAdmin see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...-in-phpmyadmin or use the SQL query 'TRUNCATE strikes'.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It is a rolling lockout as well. That means it is 15 minutes from the last attempt, not the first. So if you try 14.99 minutes after the last attempt, you have to wait another 15 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• GamerPerfection
    replied
    Ok cool, I didn't realise it was based on IP, at least that way no-one can lock another person out.
    Last edited by GamerPerfection; Tue 23rd Apr '13, 12:34pm.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Clear the strikes table via a query on the database.
    The strikes table locks out based on IP. Not specific usernames.

Leave a comment:

• GamerPerfection
    started a topic [Forum] Login lockout

Login lockout

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe that by default the login lockout is set to 5 attempts and then 15 minutes before trying again?

My query is if an admin locked himself out, or someone attempted to login as admin and the account got locked out for 15 minutes is there anyway the admin can get in to their account during the 15 minute cooldown? Would they be able to use tools.php or something to do it? Or somehow within their hosting server?