X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riasat
    replied
    Hi Charlie.

Please accept our apologies. It seems we are having some issues with the system. You can PM me (on forum) about your issues and I will try my best to help.

Leave a comment:

• AliMadkour
    replied
    Try to use contact us form :

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/contact-us

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Brown
    replied
    Never got an auto reply from using my gmail account either.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Brown
    replied
    Thanks I used my gmail this time and no I never got a ticket # reply.

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    If you haven't got a response yet, we haven't gotten the email. Our system auto replies to you with a ticket id number if we received it. If you haven't got a ticket id we didn't get the email.

Try sending from a different email address because we are definitely getting emails from other people.

OR Also try using our contact form here- http://www.vbulletin.com/contacts/ (Choose Online Forum under Sales)

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Brown
    replied
    Okay I sent the first one on Monday, then again Thursday. I just sent another one just now.

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    Arrives at the same place, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Brown
    replied
    I couldn't create a ticket. it was sent to '[email protected]'.

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    I couldn't find any ticket to your account, so it might no got through. Please start anopther ticket again to my hands and I'll pick up on it.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Brown
    started a topic Can't Acess Members Area to Download

Can't Acess Members Area to Download

I have sent in a support email asking how to get logged in to download and such with no answer yet. Almost a week at least it seems. I am stumped on what to do now. I haven't accessed my members area in over a year roughly. The current customer number that used to work no longer works. To make matters worse the email I originally use is no longer accessible either. I am lost to what to do now. I am not even sure if I am in the right area now to post my issue. If a support person from VB would like to message me, I'll gladly give the info I have that I used to use.

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X