Can't Acess Members Area to Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Acess Members Area to Download

I have sent in a support email asking how to get logged in to download and such with no answer yet. Almost a week at least it seems. I am stumped on what to do now. I haven't accessed my members area in over a year roughly. The current customer number that used to work no longer works. To make matters worse the email I originally use is no longer accessible either. I am lost to what to do now. I am not even sure if I am in the right area now to post my issue. If a support person from VB would like to message me, I'll gladly give the info I have that I used to use.

Thanks

I couldn't find any ticket to your account, so it might no got through. Please start anopther ticket again to my hands and I'll pick up on it.
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

I couldn't create a ticket. it was sent to '[email protected]'.

Comment

Arrives at the same place, so it shouldn't be a problem.
        No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

Okay I sent the first one on Monday, then again Thursday. I just sent another one just now.

Comment

If you haven't got a response yet, we haven't gotten the email. Our system auto replies to you with a ticket id number if we received it. If you haven't got a ticket id we didn't get the email.

Try sending from a different email address because we are definitely getting emails from other people.

OR Also try using our contact form here- http://www.vbulletin.com/contacts/ (Choose Online Forum under Sales)

Comment

Thanks I used my gmail this time and no I never got a ticket # reply.

Comment

Never got an auto reply from using my gmail account either.

Comment

Try to use contact us form :

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/contact-us

Former vBulletin Support Staff
                  Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

Hi Charlie.

Please accept our apologies. It seems we are having some issues with the system. You can PM me (on forum) about your issues and I will try my best to help.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X