Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AliMadkour
    replied
    Do you've the same problem with vBulletin default style ? If so, please open a ticket with admin/ftp username and password.

Leave a comment:

• Devtard
    replied
    Bump, does anyone have a solution, please?

Leave a comment:

• Devtard
    replied

You sure vb:raw has been removed from the link?
    Yes. Here it is:

Code:
    forumdisplay.php?{session.sessionurl}do=markread&markreadhash={bbuserinfo.securitytoken}

Leave a comment:

• catsma_97504
    replied
    Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
    What i guess is as something in the navigation manager has been changed, I wouldn't be surprised if that variable isn't available at the point where you insert your code anymore. That means, you would have to waive that link.
    I too upgraded from 4.2.0 to 4.2.1 and all of my user links are throwing errors (My Posts, My Threads, Mark Forum Read, Replies to My Posts, etc).; but after playing around with it for a couple of days, I finally figured out what changed.

What you need to do to fix it is to go into each link on your Navigation Manager and make a minor update: Replace every instance of userinfo with bbuserinfo.

My original link was:
    Code:
    forumdisplay.php?{session.sessionurl}do=markread&markreadhash={userinfo.securitytoken}
    And I fixed it with:
    Code:
    forumdisplay.php?{session.sessionurl}do=markread&markreadhash={bbuserinfo.securitytoken}
    Just make sure every reference to userinfo.securitytoken or userinfo.userid has the missing bb in front and you'll be back in business!

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    yogesh, that code is unrelated to the issue being discussed here, please start your own thread with full details of the problem.

Leave a comment:

• yogesh
    replied
    One of our member also got the same error, we are using following code:

<a href="{vb:raw $vboptions.vbforum_url}{vb:if "$vboptions['vbforum_url']", '/', ''}forumdisplay.php?{vb:raw session.sessionurl}do=markread&amp;markreadhash={vb:raw bbuserinfo.securitytoken}" rel="nofollow">{vb:rawphrase mark_forums_read}</a>

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    You sure vb:raw has been removed from the link?

Can you paste the exact code you are using?

Leave a comment:

• Devtard
    replied
    I replaced the link with Sebastian's value but it still doesn't work. The markreadhash is missing.

Leave a comment:

• robru
    replied
    Solved!

See bugtracker http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-15681

Leave a comment:

• Devtard
    replied
    Same problem here. Could you please tell us how to fix it?

Leave a comment:

• robru
    replied
    Is there any other way to make it active again? Because on the place where the default link is at the bottom forum.php is not really reasonable.

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    What i guess is as something in the navigation manager has been changed, I wouldn't be surprised if that variable isn't available at the point where you insert your code anymore. That means, you would have to waive that link.

Leave a comment:

• robru
    replied
    How must I do this check?

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    Did you check if the securitytoken is available at that place?

Leave a comment:

• robru
    replied
    That gives me the same problem, but....
    In version 4.2.0 I has in de navigation manager in settings a build in link 'Mark Forum Read' with this link in it:
    Code:
    forumdisplay.php?{vb:raw session.sessionurl}do=markread&amp;markreadhash={vb:raw bbuserinfo.securitytoken}
    I hope you can give me the right code for version 4.2.1

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X