Problem with "Thread" Section in Advertising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with "Thread" Section in Advertising

For some reason when i enter a ad code for the "Thread" section that is suppose to add an ad to the right of the first post and last post doesnt work. I can get leaderboard ads to display no problem to the other sections like "Global" but for the life of me I cant get this particular ad to display :-/ Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

What exactly do you mean by the "Thread" section? Are you editing templates directly or using the Ad Manager? What exact VB 4.x version are you using?

Comment

Yes, Im using ad manager within the Admin panel. I'm currently on the latest version of VB4.

Basically within the Advertising section of the Admin Panel, all sections like "Global, Forum, etc" allow me to add 728x90 ads without an issue. The section that says "Thread" looks like it allows me to add a 300x250 to the right of the first post of each thread and to the right of of the last post of each thread. Well I add the ad code and go to check but the actual ad never displays. I know the code is right and I know I dont have any ad blockers because like I stated earlier, the ads that I included in the other sections of the Advertising section of the admin panel work.

Just confused as to why this one section is not displaying. :-/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X