Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hartmut
    replied
    I don't believe that they are included. Maybe deleting the signature picture of userid 240 would be the easiest way of getting along with it, you can add it to the user afterwards again when you save it before.

Leave a comment:

• DontWannaName
    replied
    I mean I already moved then out of the database a long time ago. I'm not sure what these blobs are doing here still. Weren't they suppose to be moved out of the database or are they not included in the move?

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    After exporting all attachments to the file system you should try to make another backup and try to import it once again. Using sqldump from SSH would be the best choise.

If that still doesn't work and the same error appears, then you could be rude and delete the signature picture of user with the id 240, then try again.

Leave a comment:

• DontWannaName
    replied
    That's odd. I exported all attachments out of the database and have them on the file system now. Could that be the problem? Can I delete the rows?

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    This seem to be the signature pics which get stored in the database.

Leave a comment:

• DontWannaName
    replied
    I tried that too, I can try again but I think there's something wrong with that table. What is its purpose? Can I just drop its content? I have 64 rows. I don't know if I use it.

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    sqldump from ssh when importing also exists?

Leave a comment:

• DontWannaName
    replied
    Any more ideas? Im stuck. I have tried everything. I think it has to do with the source.

Leave a comment:

• DontWannaName
    replied
    I exported it using phpmyadmin and sqldump from ssh using both my host and the manual instructions. My database uses different collations for different tables. I'm not sure why. It uses Latin and UTF8. I'm unsure what the new schema should use if its mixed. I told phpmyadmin to export the data and structure if that helps. The dump is 240mb.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    How was the backup made? It looks likt he server is having a hard time dealing with the binary data in the sigpic table. Its possible the character sets between the servers are different as well, or the file got messed up in the transfer.

Leave a comment:

• DontWannaName
    started a topic [Forum] Moving Database - Error

Moving Database - Error

I am moving my VB database from linux to windows and every time I try to import I can only get as far as vb_sigpic which ends up crashing my mysql server and spitting this gibberish out. How do I get this to work? I have tried different ways of exporting and importing and nothing seems to work.

Error at the line 6636: INSERT INTO `vb_sigpic` VALUES (240,'GIF89aE�\0�c\0Rc)YG8QLM�ih���BVJ5*Vh3���7E2-)VV4���eRC�z�-1kiQcJ9��v������CH!{t����RZ)ù�������aJBukwhdg{uxeYf��� ��������י��^gXR���cs;wgc���X��z�gZs5JS6ED:YcH��ᚖ�D;@lgrIc}ug#���YU\\wXXQB/�­wXC Kk���!���y;���ju_Ľ�(���ReidJR����9:Ic2������ \"%\Z�
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X