config error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] config error

I accidently uploaded my config file to another forum I run two vb forums, I have both config files backed up so I uploaded the correct files to both sites, however one site is pointing to the other site even though both config files are correct I am receiving the following error.

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:
    You may have uploaded vBulletin files without also running the vBulletin upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
    The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in [path]/includes/init.php on line 252

I followed the steps within the above however it has not corrected the error, I cannot access the admincp or indeed anything on my site as it points to the other site, how do I clear my cache?

Well it seemed my entire database vanished, I did a restore and the site is working however on forum.php I receive this error.

Invalid SQL:

SELECT eventid, userid, event.title, recurring, recuroption, dateline_from, dateline_to, event.calendarid, IF (dateline_to = 0, 1, 0) AS singleday, customfields,
    dateline_from AS dateline_from_user, dateline_to AS dateline_to_user, utc, dst
    FROM vb_event AS event
    INNER JOIN vb_calendar AS calendar USING (calendarid)
    WHERE ((dateline_to >= 1364862803 AND dateline_from < 1367714003) OR (dateline_to = 0 AND dateline_from >= 1364862803 AND dateline_from <= 1367714003 ))
    AND visible = 1
    AND calendar.options & 512
    ORDER BY dateline_from;

MySQL Error : Got error 28 from storage engine
    Error Number : 1030

Comment

'Got error 28 from storage engine' usually means that MySQL doesn't have any free hard disk space to write to. This can also happen when you run a shared hosting. Please get in touch with your hoster reporting him this error message and ask about checking this issue.
      No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X