Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combining vBulletin Members List (Credentials) with Media Wiki? Is it possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Combining vBulletin Members List (Credentials) with Media Wiki? Is it possible?

I run a vBulletin (version 3 right now) and also Media Wiki for a wiki section (same software as Wikipedia).

I want to upgrade my VB to version 4.0. I do have a question though. Is there a way to combine the username and passwords of the two software so that when users login to one, they are automatically logged in to the other one too?

I run PhotoPost on the same site too and that uses the same username password as the VB and i love it. I'm hoping to have the same thing with MediaWiki.
    @heydarian

You would need to write a bridge in order to do that. You can search over on vbulletin.org, the modification site, to see if there has already been one posted or if instructions have been posted in an article on how to do this.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X