No announcement yet.

Huge problem after installing vB_default_style vbulletin.css is missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Huge problem after installing vB_default_style vbulletin.css is missing

Hello guys, I was trying to fix one thing and seen that I screw a major one. I install the default vb them to the forum with no parent. But that damage all of the forum styles and I get this as an error on a black page.

Code:
    [I][B]The file  /home/mfn/public_html/forums/clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00055l/vbulletin.css  is missing. This would indicate your forum is not set to save CSS on  the filesystem. If you are certain it is, try running Compress CSS  again.

To prevent issues, your forum is currently running without optimised CSS as a fallback.[/B][/I]

I think by uploading the default style back to the forum that change al the templates or at least the ccs file system or something.

I changed back Store CSS Stylesheets as Files to NO and it fixed the problem but only the forumhome.

All the threads, post child forums are gone is just a forumhome with categories but no info on the forum. I losted everything

How can I fix this issue ? This time the search bar and google havent helped me.

thank you guys

Comment

Ensure that you have the vbulletin-style.xml file in your install directory then go to:

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Download/Upload Styles

and hit the 'Import' button at the bottom without changing any values on the page at all. This will re-import the default templates to the database. Now go back and add a new style - does this resolve the problem?
      Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
      -
      *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
      - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

What tha hell!!! I believe I did this same procedure 2 times and it didnt work. lol

Thanks for the help now is back to normal.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X