No announcement yet.

Do i got hacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have checked the list that Ali posted thank you. So am at work now and i dont have ftp access here to upload the orginal files. When i upload the orginal files how can i stop this to happend again?

Comment

You need to make sure that you don't run modifications which are having exploits. Earlier versions of vBSEO or Arcade are affected by this for example. Then make sure that you changed all passwords to FTP, cPanel, etc. Also be sure that you have actual plugins installed in your browser, then don't use a FTP program where the passwords are saved uncrypted.
      No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

After editing like 500+ files i have deleted that stupid code. I have changed the passwords and now my site is blocked by google. How to fix this issue now?

Comment

On the 'Malware Warning' page, there should be a link to follow to get your site marked as clean again
          Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
          -
          *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
          - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
          - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

I must say that that code was in the most cases where the yui code was. You may take a look for this issue this may happend to someone else to.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X