Couple questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Couple questions

I just realized this today and sorted one issue but there's still a couple of problems... I have banned a couple of bots and in the usergroup it states they can't post blog entries, well I spent 5 minutes deleting two bots' blog posts just made within this week (months after banning them), rest assured in the banned usergroup, they can't... so how did they?
    Another question, is there a way to make it a multiple selection for selecting users within a usergroup? For example, I have more than 5,000 users in the "Users Awaiting E-mail Confirmation", to go about it individually will be a major pain, is there a faster way? I'm certain that a vast majority are bots, but those that aren't bots, I'd like to prune through very quickly than spending the entire day or two trying to approve or disapprove members/bots their e-mails... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    My Web Comic Please Vote

please vote for my comic, it'd mean the world to me.

well without logging in and taking a look at your admin panel hard to tell
    you can use the prune to remove all uses that are waiting email confirmation best to delete these ones as there emails are not real and alot could be bots

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X