Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with article comments not following the formatting posted in the CKEditor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorgias
    replied
    Originally posted by shuffle View Post
    Thank you Steve! Looking forward to this being fixed
    I was looking for a solution to this and I've seen is a known bug. We have to wait

Leave a comment:

• shuffle
    replied
    Thank you Steve! Looking forward to this being fixed

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I have reported this as a bug: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-12954

Leave a comment:

• PoC
    replied
    I get exactly the same.

Leave a comment:

• Problem with article comments not following the formatting posted in the CKEditor

Hi,

I have a problem om my 4.1.5 board where comments made on articles does not follow the same formatting as posted in the CKEditor.

Example:

What users type in the editor:

The new front page looks great!

What are the plans for it? Would be nice if we could get a collection of guides, reviews and stuff here that will draw more people to the forums

Keep up the good work!

Shows up like this as a comment to the article:

The new front page looks great! What are the plans for it? Would be nice if we could get a collection of guides, reviews and stuff here that will draw more people to the forums Keep up the good work!

If I edit the comments and put the line breaks in, and then save, it works as it should. Just not when the comment is first posted.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Edit: After some testing, this problem is only for the quick reply box. If I click reply on other comments, the formatting is fine.
    Last edited by shuffle; Thu 11th Aug '11, 11:52am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X