X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drakie
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    It was an odd configuration issue. We resolved it of sorts for his configuration.
    Maybe I got the same error then? The server you looked at 10 hours ago...

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    It was an odd configuration issue. We resolved it of sorts for his configuration.

Leave a comment:

• Drakie
    replied
    So did this **** get solved?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Thanks, I'll take a peak at what is going on

Leave a comment:

• jasonlitka
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    jason, can you start a support ticket so we can take a closer look?
    Already did. Ticket is 1084075.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    jason, can you start a support ticket so we can take a closer look?

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    I'm out of ideas. Only suggestion I have is to install the forum on a dedicated server.

Leave a comment:

• jasonlitka
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy View Post
    How do you have the thumbnail settings? Are you creating thumbnails, or is that function turned off in the Admin CP?
    Thumbnails were set to on. I just tried turning them off, as well as switching from ImageMagick to GD, and no luck.

EDIT: To note though, of the attachments I'm uploading that are being stored in the file system but not written to 'filedata', no thumbs are being generated, so the failure is occurring before whenever that happens.

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Originally posted by jasonlitka View Post
    Attachments are actually being written to disk successfully, it's just the write to 'filedata' that is not happening.
    How do you have the thumbnail settings? Are you creating thumbnails, or is that function turned off in the Admin CP?

Leave a comment:

• jasonlitka
    replied
    Is this a very large forum you run?
    No, it's primarily used for collaboration inside the company. Most of the servers are for other apps. We just run a unified platform for ease of management.

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    Do you have any size limitations of either database size or disk space that you may be running into?
    Nope, no issues with either. Attachments are actually being written to disk successfully, it's just the write to 'filedata' that is not happening.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Do you have any size limitations of either database size or disk space that you may be running into?

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Originally posted by jasonlitka View Post
    The hosting platform is controlled by me but is used to host multiple corporate sites (vhosts). To call it a "server" is not accurate. There are 8 load-balanced web nodes, 1 MySQL, and 1 for storage via NFS.
    Is this a very large forum you run?

Leave a comment:

• jasonlitka
    replied
    The hosting platform is controlled by me but is used to host multiple corporate sites (vhosts). To call it a "server" is not accurate. There are 8 load-balanced web nodes, 1 MySQL, and 1 for storage via NFS.

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Is this on a shared or dedicated server?

Leave a comment:

• jasonlitka
    replied
    Try repairing your filedata table.

Run suspect file versions:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions
    No modified files, only unknown files are from the few plugins we have (which I already tried disabling).

I already tried checking, repairing, and optimizing the filedata table, no good.

Leave a comment: