Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ckeditor - Paste as Plain Text icon pointed at wrong part of sprite.png?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] ckeditor - Paste as Plain Text icon pointed at wrong part of sprite.png?

I'm not too sure if a modification changed this or if this is a mistake, but my Paste as Plain Text button background-position is incorrect.

2480px isn't even anywhere on the image as sprite.png is only 2448px across. I find that changing it to background-position: -1247px 0; will place it in the correct spot. I've never made changes to the editor.css template. So my question here is can someone check their vB 4 forum and see if they have the same incorrect value? I'm curious as to how or why this happened. Using a completely Default Theme will have the same issue.
    vBulletin.org Profile

Mine's correct without any alterations so I'm not entirely sure why yours is wrong.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.1 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Is it at 2480px for your site?
      vBulletin.org Profile

Comment

Yep.

Code:
        .cke_skin_kama span:not(.cke_browser_ie) .cke_button_pastetext .cke_icon {
            background-position: -2480px 0;
        }
        .cke_skin_kama .cke_browser_ie .cke_button_pastetext .cke_icon_image {
            left: -2480px;
        }
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.1 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I'm not sure how that works then since the sprite.png (well at least the one on my FTP) is 2448px width . It would seem that with the CSS like that it'd be pointing too far off to the right.

All of my other buttons do appear in the correct spots, quite odd. It's actually been like this as far as I can remember, but I never used that button and always thought it was supposed to be a blank space. :P

vBulletin.org Profile

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X