Retrieve deleted threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Retrieve deleted threads

Is there anyway to retrieve deleted threads as I have just deleted a number of threads that I wanted to move to a new forum area. For some reason I got distracted and instead of moving I hit remove

Which tool were you using to move/delete these threads?

Comment

I tagged them all in the forum and then used the moderators tool. Now normally it ould ask you if you want to remove permanently or not and ask you for a password. However I was also in the admin CP so I suppose this is why it did not ask me for a password

Comment

Normally you would get this message prior to deleting the selected threads.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	3683084

Have you checked the following:

Settings -> Moderation -> Deleted Items -> Threads

to see if the threads were soft deleted?

Comment

Wow talk about luck. Some time back I installed a mod to move threads to the recycle bin and it seems this is what I did here so I managed to get them all back

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ht=recycle+bin been looking for this for a while

Comment

Originally posted by DirtRider View Post
              Wow talk about luck. Some time back I installed a mod to move threads to the recycle bin and it seems this is what I did here so I managed to get them all back
              Of course if you didn't have that mod, the problem would never have occurred.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk2 View Post
                Yes this is the mod I am running very cool indeed

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                Of course if you didn't have that mod, the problem would never have occurred.
                Yes I would have removed the threads and not been able to find them again

Comment

I'm going to need some help with this cause I just accidentally deleted a big thread, but still have it in my backups mysql database file but need some code help. There is no photos in the thread, no polls taken, no attachments whatsoever, only posts which should make this easier I assume?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X