Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost all of my posting options like BOLD, PHP, and everything else. HALP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodereader
    replied
    I did it after the disabling

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Originally posted by goodereader View Post
    Well, this problem only started happening a few weeks ago and there was no server change other then upgrading to the last 2 versions of the VB Forum software
    I understand that. But there is still something incompatible with the current version of vbulletin and your server.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    When you uploaded the uncompressed Javascript files, was this before or after you disabled Cloudflare?

Leave a comment:

• goodereader
    replied
    Well, this problem only started happening a few weeks ago and there was no server change other then upgrading to the last 2 versions of the VB Forum software

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Dedicated.
    Have you talked with you web hosting company about this problem? You have set up a stock vbulletin with zero modifications, the editor should work. Sounds like something is messed up on your server, ask them to fix it or provide another server that works.

Leave a comment:

• goodereader
    replied
    Dedicated.

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Is this a dedicated or shared server?

Leave a comment:

• goodereader
    replied
    I fully disabed cloudflare last night, and cache purged and did a fresh install of the VB forum today and still no dice!

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    I've heard that you may need to clear your cache on cloud flare and disable it, then delete/reupload files to really force the cache to expire.

Leave a comment:

• goodereader
    replied
    I was on cloudflaire, but my IT guy said that might be causing a problem. So last night i disabled it.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    OK I Did it.
    No suhosin installed so that's not it. Are you on CloudFlare?

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...=1#post2186799

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    I made a new forum http://goodereader.com/testforum/ and the options still do not load. What would be a server problem stopping it?
    Does the editor load at all? Could you create a testuser with password testuser1.
    Last edited by Andy; Thu 11 Aug '11, 8:15am.

Leave a comment:

• goodereader
    replied
    Both forums are running the latest version of VB

Leave a comment:

• goodereader
    replied
    I made a new forum http://goodereader.com/testforum/ and the options still do not load. What would be a server problem stopping it?

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    your wish is my command and i did it and no change.
    How about setting up a test forum. Should only take about 15 minutes. This will at least verify a completely stock vb4.1.5 will work properly on your server.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X