Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost all of my posting options like BOLD, PHP, and everything else. HALP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, sorry about sending a PM, i need not want to post admin account details on a public thread, but since the staff member gave me hell you can login wtih

login: testuser
    password: testuser1

Comment

Okay, can you download the 4.1.5 package again, and choose to download the uncompressed javascript files. Reupload all of the vB 4.1.5 files and re-run install/upgrade.php

When that is done let me know.

Comment

is THERE a direct link to the uncompressed files? I normally just unzip the files and upload them to my server via the zip file in my VB members area

Comment

You need to download a fresh copy from the members area, under more download options you can choose an uncompressed js package.

Comment

Click on Mode Download Options, then Download File as per this screen shot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-08-10 at 6.03.27 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	3683097
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I did what you said and still don't see it. Plugins, BB code and everything else is disabled. I installed the 4.15 or whatever is the new relesase today and then tried the way you suggested just now and no luck.

Comment

I could not log in with that test account to check anything.

What does Suspect Files show?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i currently have this same issue since i update.

Comment

Originally posted by fusion_clan View Post
                    i currently have this same issue since i update.
                    Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

im just waiting for a fix on this thread, im just pointing out that its not just him with the issue, thank you.

Comment

We have already provided fixes in this thread. If you want help, then start your own thread with all the relevant info, including the URL. Sorry of that was not clear.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
                          We have already provided fixes in this thread. If you want help, then start your own thread with all the relevant info, including the URL. Sorry of that was not clear.
                          i dont need to start a new thread for help when i can just read and try the fixes from this thread on my own, the only thing needed to come from my post was to point out that its not an install issue it has something to do with vbulletin its self on the new update. sorry if the last post was not clear enough and learn to spell "Sorry of that was not clear"

Comment

I dont know there is lots of conflicts but they are plugins. Basically the thing just disppaeared with the last 2 VB updates. I can't copy and paste the stuff because you guys have limits on copy/pasted text.

The user account works you have to login to http://goodereader.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by fusion_clan View Post
                              i dont need to start a new thread for help when i can just read and try the fixes from this thread on my own, the only thing needed to come from my post was to point out that its not an install issue it has something to do with vbulletin its self on the new update. sorry if the last post was not clear enough and learn to spell "Sorry of that was not clear"
                              I can spell. I am just not perfect and occasionaly make a typo. Sorry if that upset you.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by goodereader View Post
                                I dont know there is lots of conflicts but they are plugins. Basically the thing just disppaeared with the last 2 VB updates. I can't copy and paste the stuff because you guys have limits on copy/pasted text.

The user account works you have to login to http://goodereader.com/forum/
                                Unfortunately you do not have access to ticket support so there is only so much we can do.

Enable phpinfo in the Admin CP, then provide the URL to your forums. This may help us troubleshoot this problem.

Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Public phpinfo() Display Enabled

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X