Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erica
    replied
    Ok figured it out weird though for some reason on the edit user section there was 17 normal register members an in that section where you edit there profile in admincontrol panel had primary usergroup as register which that is correct way but after that in additional usergroups it had a check on administrator i found that weird not sure how that happen but took the checks off the admin additional usersgroup off and all fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Erica
    replied
    Originally posted by traen View Post
    Usergroups>Usergroup manager>Select what usergroup you want to edit>Viewable on Show Groups>No>Save.

Done.

Settings>General settings>Enable Forum Leaders>No>Save.
    As you can see in the first post i made i already have that set to no so i am lost on this issue!

Leave a comment:

• traen
    replied
    Usergroups>Usergroup manager>Select what usergroup you want to edit>Viewable on Show Groups>No>Save.

Done.

If you want to disable forum leaders entirely:

Settings>General settings>Enable Forum Leaders>No>Save.

Leave a comment:

• Erica
    replied
    Originally posted by itziklugasi View Post
    You to the Control Panel - Settings - Server Settings andOptimization Options - Cache Forum Leaders - 0
    That Didn't work still shows them like pic in first post!

Leave a comment:

• itziklugasi
    replied
    You to the Control Panel - Settings - Server Settings andOptimization Options - Cache Forum Leaders - 0

Leave a comment:

• Erica
    started a topic [Forum] View Forum Leaders Problem

View Forum Leaders Problem

ok i need your help please i am sure is some stupid thing i missed or something ok here's my problem if you go to view staff leaders for some reason the registers user or any other usergroup end up in administrator section i also turned off usergroup options i have Viewable on Show Groups set to no here's a pic so you see what i am talking about!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	usergroup.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	3721127
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X