Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well this is the dumbest thing I think I've ever seen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    In vB4, if you go to the users profile, there is a little pencil next to their name. Click on that and it takes you to the admincp.

Leave a comment:

• doogie88
    replied
    Originally posted by mike406 View Post
    AdminCP -> Threads & Posts -> Prune -> Scroll to bottom, use the Prune by Username section Your AdminCP link is on the footer. If you do not see it, you do not have the proper permissions.

Found it, thanks. So stupid. Not to mention I deleted one of the spammers, so I couldn't prune the messages after that.
    I don't mean the adminCP, I mean in 3.xx when youc lick ona member, in their profile, there was a link direct the AdminCP with their user profile loaded.

Leave a comment:

• mike406
    replied
    AdminCP -> Threads & Posts -> Prune -> Scroll to bottom, use the Prune by Username section

Your AdminCP link is on the footer. If you do not see it, you do not have the proper permissions.

Leave a comment:

• doogie88
    started a topic Well this is the dumbest thing I think I've ever seen.

Well this is the dumbest thing I think I've ever seen.

Bot spams forum with hundreds of posts, try to delete posts as spam and get this:

"The following users had more than 50 posts and these posts will need to be removed via the admin control panel."

How stupid is that. How do I delete the posts from admin cp?

And in 3.xx there was a link to the admin panel for the user, is that no longer there in 4.xx?
    Last edited by doogie88; Wed 20 Feb '13, 6:58pm.